http://cdn.snowboardermag.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2015/11/PR-MountainHighOpen-Nov15.jpg" alt="PR - MountainHighOpen - Nov15" width="640" height="360" />
Wrightwood, Calif. – (Nov. 19, 2015) – Mountain High now has five trails open top to bottom for snowboarders of all ages and skill levels. Five lifts are available to access the resort with terrain features geared to beginners through intermediate levels.
- 10”-18” snow base depth available on open trails; Chisholm, Easy Street among them
- The Blue Ridge Express, Coyote and Snow Flake lifts will operating daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The Big Pines Base Lodge opens daily at 8:00 a.m.
- The Season Pass Window opens daily at 7:00 a.m.
- Single day tickets are now $45 for adults and $25 for children (ages 7-12). Kids age 6-and-under ride free when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors age 70+ are free.
- Night riding is tentatively slated to begin November 27, 2015
For more information about Mountain High visit www.mthigh.com, call 888-754-7878 or follow on Twitter @mthigh.
About Mountain High
Mountain High is Southern California’s closest winter resort, located just 90 minutes from Los Angeles and Orange County. Mountain High Resort consists of three separate mountains: West Resort, East Resort and North Resort. Mountain High offers a wide variety of lifts and trails, a world-class terrain park, an outstanding winter sports school and the region’s largest tubing area. Night skiing and snowboarding are available seven nights-a-week during peak season and snowmaking covers more than 80% of the slopes. Mountain High, the first resort to open in Southern California for the past 19 years, operates from mid-November to mid-April. Visit www.mthigh.com for more information. Mountain High is an equal opportunity service provider operating under an Angeles National Forest special use permit.
Read the full Mountain High Opens More Trails Top to Bottom for Snowboarders article on Snowboarder Magazine.