Chums, helping keep adventure travel gear hanging on since 1983, introduces new additions to the brand’s travel collections including: the women’s specific Jetsetter, Storm Series’ Water Tech Pouch and Band-et Wallets.
Chums 2018 products are integral to keeping your essentials organized, accessible and protected against the natural elements. The products are organized by collections designed for intended purpose and use during various adventures from travel to watersports to everyday essentials.
Beginning in the Venture Series, the new women’s specific Jetsetter sports a fun, stylish pattern for adventure-bound women looking to accessorize their traveling kit and easily organize their smaller, important items.
· Medium-sized, self-standing bag design with quick magnetic closure
· Three internal compartments with clear protective windows
· External zipper pockets for quick internal access for on-the-fly needs
· Heavy-duty, water resistant external material
In the Storm Series, cases built to protect from the outdoor elements, Chums advances developments in phone integration with the new Water Tech pouch. It is the perfect home for your phone, cash and credit cards when you hit the lake, river, ocean or unpredictable weather.
· Secure, designated slot for phone with clear window for screen visibility and use
· Internal organization pocket system for cash and cards
· Zippered pouch
· Small carabineer on zipper to hang/clip on safely to your bag, boat or car
Moving into the Everyday Essentials series, comes the new Band-et Collection, soft-to-touch leather wallets that fits cash along with your important cards in a compact package that slides easily into your back pocket. Four different wallet styles comprise the new Band-et Collection: the Stealth, Scout, Outlaw and the Agent, which features highlights such as:
· Full grain, high quality leather
· Integrated pen holder
· Money storage compartment, holding up to four cards + cash
· Compactly held together by a silicon band
· Guaranteed to keep essentials secure and in place
For more information about Chums visit www.chums.com or contact email@example.com
The post Chums is Adventure-Bound with New Travel Accessories appeared first on Outdoor Industry Association.