Yusaku Horii is a born shredder. Raised in Japan, Yusaku has great style and love for skateboarding and snowboarding that translates into the streets, the snow and everyday life. We first met Yusaku back in 2007 when we were on a Signal Tour in Japan. A young ripper at the time, we had the pleasure of hanging and skateboarding at his family skate shop Panash. He quickly became part of the Signal family and the rest is history. Over the years Yusaku has traveled the world and has been at the top of the snowboard game in Japan. The art for his new board is designed by his brother Ryosuke Horii (Daze). These two pump out the jams year after year and it is our best selling board in Japan.
Below are the specs behind the new 2016 Yusaku Horii
• Yusaku's brother, Ryosuke ( aka Dayze ), has created another beautiful graphic.
• The radial sidecut is centered exactly in the middle of the board and typically used for more freestyle riding.
• Yusaku’s boards have triaxial glass both below and above the core as well as a carbon “X” on the tail for added strength.
• All Yusaku’s boards are Camber
• The core isSpruce with Poplar stringers
• The core has a Bolstered Park Profile — which is thicker near the inserts
• Yusaku's boards have triaxial glass both above and below the core— with Carbon X on the tail
• Blunted nose and tail
• Sintered die cut base
150 RADIAL SIDECUT: 760 CONTACT LENGTH: 113 CM CENTER WIDTH: 24.5 CM STANCE: CENTERED
152 RADIAL SIDECUT: 770 CONTACT LENGTH: 115 CM CENTER WIDTH: 25 CM STANCE: CENTERED
154 RADIAL SIDECUT: 770 CONTACT LENGTH: 116 CM CENTER WIDTH: 25 CM STANCE: CENTERED
STONP OR DIE Yusaku Horii -REMIX - from panash1995 on Vimeo.