LINX main: instuction/how to:
Rider Zone - Learn basic snowboarding techniques, the history, the
different styles, and the gear with lengthy explanations and photos.
Includes a gallery and links.
- Learn how to snowboard with a complete course. You may ask a question
to a professional instructor. There are also photos, technical info,
a live camera, and more.
World - Step-by-Step instruction using pictures.
Ski Patrol- great article for beginners on what to wear and why.
It has an explanation of the layering system, talks about different
fabrics, and features a great FAQ.
- snowboarding tips- a great starter for beginners about clothes
equipment and one of the most important skills of all, getting off the
Mini Snowboard Lesson - a good instructional
site with great beginner tips and photos from a real intsructor.
- Online resource for snowboarding tips and tricks.
- The ultimate snowboarding site with a good selection of pics, animations,
trick tips, and everything else a good snowboarder needs !
- Learn the fundamentals of snowboarding from this full-length article.
Topics include learning the basics, getting equipment, finding a mountain,
and taking lessons.
- Snowboarding tips relevant to and understandable to beginners. Indispensable
advice for new peeps on how to ride, equipment, trip planning, clothing,